List of Essays by Leon Felkins
Listed below are links to my essays that have been published at various
sites on the web or on my on home page. Links to both the publishing site
and a local copy are provided in most cases.
- The Common Good and the
- Using the Laffer Curve for Life's Other Choices
- A COOPERATIVE SOCIETY COMPOSED OF SELFISH INDIVIDUALS: A DISASTER
IN THE MAKING
- STROLLING THROUGH THE MEMETIC MINE FIELD
- DEMOCRACY: A COLLECTION OF HELPLESS INDIVIDUALS
- The Equality Myth
- Property and Liberty You can't give up one without losing the other
- Cheney Takes Another Spin Around the Washington Revolving Door
- How Can You Tell When a Politician Is Lying?
- More Gorey Stories: The biggest baloney goes unnoticed by the ever
- The Government Bungles Management of Seized Casino
- Know Your Customer
- Pissing on Goliath's Shoes: The Sweeney's Defiant Stand against
- The Feds Even Bungle Asset Forfeiture -- Yet Another Financial Fiasco!
- Forfeit Your Profits, or Else!
- Uncle Sam is hooked on Search and Seizure and just can't Stop it!
- House Arrest
- The Big Hustle
- A Blindfolded Justice Gropes for Purpose
- Police Take Drivers License on the Spot for DUI
- Tourist Alert: Louisiana Looters
- In the Community of Nations, the US has become the Mafia Don: Making
offers "You Can't Refuse"
- Emergency Pork
- How To Avoid "Wasting Your Vote"
- Activism on the Web: How can there be so much smoke with nothing
- How Can You Tell When a Politician Is Lying? Part I
- How Can You Tell When a Politician Is Lying? Part II
- How Can You Tell When a Politician Is Lying? Part III
- The Mother of All Bait and Switch Routines: The Incredible Cruelty
of Dumping Permissively Raised Children into the USA's Brutal Legal Environment
- How To Tell a Democrat from a Republican
- The 110th Anniversary of the Wounded Knee Massacre: Some Chilling
- Christmas in April! The Wonderful IRS Refund Check
- The Voter's Paradox: An Introduction to the Theory of Social Dilemmas
- Teaching the Economics of Patriotic Snitching
- WHY NO ONE WINS WHEN THE GOVERNMENT CAN FREELY LOOT PRIVATE PROPERTY
- A RATIONAL JUSTIFICATION FOR ETHICAL BEHAVIOR
- Poverty's Paradoxes and Intractable Dilemmas
- Clinton Pardons Somehow Miss Dr. Wen Ho Lee
- Outsourced Tyranny: The Use of Private Companies to do Governments'
- A Cop's View on "Drug Courier Profiling": (Whoops – I meant "Drug
- Killing Our Own Kind: Attitudes, Perceptions and Contradictions
- Whom Do You Trust? A Logical Dilemma
- World Domination By the US: An Economic Disaster in the Making
- We've Been Through This Movie Before: The 82nd Anniversary of the
- The Devil is in the Details: The Forfeiture Example of American
- June 19 – The Anniversary of the Execution of the Rosenbergs
- Dr. Friedman was wrong . . . "Free Lunches" are as Common as Beer
Guts and Bad Hairdos at a Highschool Reunion
- The Contrary Consequences of Technology and Other Unnatural Actions
- Watch your Step! A few planks are rotten in the Republican Platform
- Individual Rights and Freedoms v. The Common Good